- Mixim omnet is mainly used in designing the wireless sensor networks. Omnet++ provides network simulation and in many cases omnet++ can not support directly in that cases mixim provides framework which helps to simulate mobile and wireless networks.
What is Mixim ?
- The name "Mixim" itself provides as the information it is a mixed simulator framework for wireless and mobile network in omnet++.Mixim omnet gives brief protocols and framework for many network. These can be classified into the following groups.
Connectivity and mobility:
- When a node in a network moves , it makes some changes in the network and it has some changes over other nodes in the same network. The simulators has to give the required graphical information about the changes.
- In simulation network , the appropriate obstacles in the wireless network only has to be reflected.
Reception and collision:
- In wireless network , movements of nodes has influence on the other node by sending and receiving the messages or packets . These messages and the packets are handled .
- These are the package that contains ideas already implemented one.
- These experiment support helps to compare the result of the own idea with the already developed one. Also help us with suitable template for implementing their own idea.
1. Connectivity and mobility
2. Environment models
3. Reception and collision
4. Protocol library
5. Experiment support
How does Mixim Network works in omnet++?
The following figure shows an example of mixim network. The object manager needs to control all the other nodes with the help of the connection manager. The connection manager controls other objects dynamically. The nodes can communicate with each other. Every object in the network is carried out on a limited area called playground. The nodes may be mobile or immobile , if it is mobile one then it moves in the limited area.
Mixim omnet is powerful and gives framework for simulating mobile and wireless network. It helps researchers to compare their own idea with already implemented one.
We provide full support for UG/PG scholars and Ph.d scholars to simulate their wireless and mobile networks with the help of mixim omnet.