Omnet++ Vanet Projects:
- Omnet ++ vanet projects are mostly used to simulate the moving vehicles . VANET (Vehicular Ad hoc Network ) has various applications like to avoid traffic, avoid accidents,etc.
What is VANET ?
- VANET is one of the type of MANET(Mobile ad-hoc Network) ,VANET helps to make communication between the moving vehicles.In VANET ,every moving vehicle acts as the mobile node.
SUMO simulation tool:
- SUMO is open source simulation tool simulates the vehicular communication. SUMO helps to simulate VANET to perform vehicular Ad hoc network.
Security and privacy.
- Sensitive Data exchange under real time.
- Infrastructure support.
- Unbound Network size.
- Node mobility.
Omnet++ is eclipse based IDE used to simulate wireless and mobile networks .Here in omnet++, VANET is designed to perform vehicular communication and SUMO is used to simulate the road simulation.We provide full support for students in doing their omnet++ VANET projects.
Characteristics of SUMO:
The following are characteristics of SUMO,
- 1.Gives dynamic user assignment
- 2. Vehicle communication is made.
- 3. Easily portable
- 4. Interoperable
- 5.Collision free vehicles
Omnet++ VANET projects are object oriented language that helps to develop or simulate the wireless networks and vehicles .Every vehicle act as the wireless mobile node. We serve M.E/M.tech students and ph.d scholars to develop their academic projects.
Various application of VANET:
Road safety applications
Broad band services
Reduction and emission of air pollution
How to configure VANET project in SUMO:
The VANET helps to simulate the traffic simulator .Here we simulate the VANET with the help of SUMO .
These are the following steps to simulate the traffic ,
1.Export the map location as OSM file
2.Create xml route files
3.Create configuration file to run the simulator.
We guide students and scholars to simulate the omnet++ VANET projects with SUMO .