Cooja Simulator Projects:
- Cooja Simulator (Contiki) is mainly designed for the wireless sensor networks. Contiki is an Operating System with memory constrained systems with low power wireless devices. Contiki is mainly designed to run on hardware devices that has the constrains like processing power, memory power and communication bandwidth. The contiki system has a simulator called Cooja.Cooja is a simulator that simulates the contiki simulation in software.
How to work with Cooja:
- To run a cooja program we need to have linux operating system like Ubunto.
1. Download cooja
2. In the terminal go to directory of cooja
3. cd contiki/tools/cooja
4. To start cooja give ant run
5. Cooja will take some time to start , cooja will compile by its own and starts running
6. In the File menu go to New Simulation , Create new simulation by giving new name to the simulator.
7. The simulation window of Cooja appears and with that we can simulate any kind of network.
8. By using start button we can start the simulation
COOJA Simulator Projects:
Cooja simulator is also called as Contiki. One can run the contiki on hardware also. Consider that Zolertia Z1 mote is connected to computer with the help of USB. To enable the hardware to communicate to the computer we need to create a Instant contiki. Build the system by moving to the particular system . Compile the system using
make TARGET=Z1 hello-world
Now the code is burned to the hardware. So to view the output we can login to the hardware .
Features of Contiki:
Optional per-application multithreading
GUI and Windowing System
We have more experts who guide you to do your projects using cooja simulator. And we deliver the project at right time.